Canada

plus size dresses

Does anyone know of a bridal store in Toronto that carries plus size samples for b-maids? My girls and are are going shopping for their dresses this weekend, and I don't know how they expect you to buy a 200 dollar dress, when you cant get it over your left bum cheek! :)

Re: plus size dresses

• edited December 2011

I have been looking on many websites and this one was one of the best. If this does not help, try searching for plus size bridal dresses online. You can find a ton of sites. I hope this helps, even if it just gives you an idea.

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/displayCollection.aspx?CategoryId=1af402e9-205f-4b7b-9d22-6fec77b3d187

• edited December 2011
    Define plus size. I went to Ritche, and they carried size 12 dresses... but that's not exactly what I would call plus size.
  • crysfacecrysface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Need to find something bigger than 18. Preferably a 22. I've called so may places and they carry maybe 1 or 2 samples in this size!  :(
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plus sized samples are hard to find!! I've been BM dress shopping with a friend for a few weeks and it's been really hard to find something I can try (I'm a 20).  I would suggest asking around at your local Penningtons/Addition Elle/ MXM/ other plus sized stores to see if those ladies have any advice.  They're usually very knowledgeable in plus sized areas.  GL!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • CyndiLou26CyndiLou26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses at Bella's Bride on Avenue Rd. They were very nice and helpful! A nice small shop, so we were the only ones there!

Sorry, forgot to mention. Me and 2 of my maids are both plus sizes soo we had no problems there. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards