Canada

bad experience

check the experience we faced for our daughters wedding at 

Re: bad experience

• MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So i read your little story. ALL of it.  What did you expect her response to be about you bashing her business? Of course she's going to take it personally. Wouldn't you?
    And honestly, if she gave you 2 options for the dress.. why would you start bashing her and her business before everything was said and done and followed through?
    I understand wedding planning is frustrating in itself and when things are starting to unravel 3 weeks before the big day, people will probably start having short fuses.
    I agree that she should have owned up to her mistake and not blame someone down the line but she did offer you the only 2 possible solutions. A full refund or the dress on the rack for free.
    If you didnt get what you decided upon in writing and she changed her word then thats your own fault.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can understand being upset at first BUT after she offered the dress to you for free I think I would have been happy. IT is the dress your daughter wanted and it looks great.

IF the story posted on Facebook told only half the story, that the dress was wrong and the customer service service was horrible BUT not the part about what she did to make things right, I would agree that it was unfair to post it. Tell the whole story.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards