Canada

Windsor & area - outdoor wedding venues?

Hoping to find some help or suggestions here. My DH's cousin is planning her wedding in Windsor and looking for an outdoor venue for the wedding. She has tried a few places and either way out of budget or booked. I know I found a lot of help on these boards when I was planning, so I though I would check here. TIA!
****formerly talentedgirl**** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Windsor & area - outdoor wedding venues?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_windsor-area-outdoor-wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:5faea9d5-a397-4ecc-961e-d029df6a7cfePost:41294105-44a8-4e4f-9490-1da4d16d83e2">Windsor & area - outdoor wedding venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hoping to find some help or suggestions here. My DH's cousin is planning her wedding in Windsor and looking for an outdoor venue for the wedding. She has tried a few places and either way out of budget or booked. I know I found a lot of help on these boards when I was planning, so I though I would check here. TIA!
    Posted by talentedmomma[/QUOTE]

Hrmmm. Are they looking for an outdoor ceremony AND reception? Or just one? There's a few places that come to mind. I just got engaged so many of these places I havent been to, but Ive seen ppl's wedding photo's and such.

Willistead Park/Manor
    Jackson Park
    Odette Sculpture Park
    There's a bunch of wineries too, however then you'll be getting out into the county. Not sure if they're looking to stay right in the city.
    Pelee Island Winery
    Sprucewood Shores Estate (gorgeous! May be expensive)

I think some of the golf courses do outdoor receptions/ceremonies. Like Ambassador. Not positive tho.

Hope that helps a lil' bit. Good luck!
  • What wedding date was she looking for?  I just got engaged two days ago and haven't found a venue for next year yet.. ahh I'm worried!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_windsor-area-outdoor-wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:46Discussion:5faea9d5-a397-4ecc-961e-d029df6a7cfePost:41294105-44a8-4e4f-9490-1da4d16d83e2">Windsor & area - outdoor wedding venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hoping to find some help or suggestions here. My DH's cousin is planning her wedding in Windsor and looking for an outdoor venue for the wedding. She has tried a few places and either way out of budget or booked. I know I found a lot of help on these boards when I was planning, so I though I would check here. TIA!
    Posted by talentedmomma[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards