Canada
Options

Make-up and Hair

Hey. I have a question. I am getting married on a Sunday around mid-day (12 pm) at the RCYC. My bridesmaids and MOH are doing it themselves. I wanted to get my hair and make-up done but I was not sure if I should hire someone or if I should just go to a mall and get it done there. What are peoples's thoughts. Can anyone recommend a good place. I live near Eglington and Bayview.

Re: Make-up and Hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I would want my hair and makeup people to come to me. There is already stress the day of, and adding traffic or anything else that could jeapordize the timing of the day doesn't seem worth it. Just my two cents!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ssaeed is right on the money. The simpler you can make your wedding day, the better! I had my hair person come to us (did our own makeup) and I'm really glad for it, because we took a little longer than planned. I think I would have been slightly more stressed if I had had an extra transportation step in my day.

I used Czarina from Project Pose. She didn't charge me any more than I've paid for mall salon hairdressers.  http://projectpose.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my make up and hair ppl come to me. My BM's have the option of either getting theirs done at my place, or arriving at my house with their stuff done. THey are just getting simple up-do's so it doesn't matter what local salon they go to for that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also had h&m come to us. Sooo much more relaxing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards