Canada

** Littlin**

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue clutch you have in your bio!! Where can I get one?

Re: ** Littlin**

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure - my mom got it for me as a Christmas gift (but to use for the wedding) - I'll ask her!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK - just asked her.  She said that she randomly was getting off the subway at union (its past where you pay a fare - keep that in mind), and there was this kiosk that sells knockoff designer stuff, jewelry, scarves, etc., and the bright blue of the purse caught her eye!  She got a great price for it (because its not really designer but I think its adorable), but she hasn't seen it in blue again - she pokes in there from time to time to see other stuff.  She has seen it there in red and silver recently.

So completely random and lucky!  Same with my shoes from Browns - they was only 2 pairs left on Sunday and they aren't getting any more in - I was very lucky they were my size!
  • Sunny0710Sunny0710 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking Littlin!

That is lucky! I have been looking for blue accessories all over the place but I am having a hard time finding formal things in the right shade. Yours are perfect!
    My girls are wearing purple so I might also go that route.

I will have to scout out that area the next time I am in TO. I am heading to Montreal Friday for a few days- I am hoping I might be able to find something there.

How is your planning coming?!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There were definitely a lot more purple than blue shoes out there I noticed this year - you might have a bit of an easier time finding accessories in that shade as it seems to be a popular prom colour this year!

Planning is good - met with my friend Marta today who is doing my invites and we picked the paper and all the inserts and stuff, just have to play around with wording and I'll get some mock-ups next week!

How is yours going?
  • Sunny0710Sunny0710 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is going well! I'm a high school teacher, so I'm off this week  for March Break and trying to get as much done as I can! Got FI's wedding band yesterday, and now we are working on songs for the DJ.
    Have fun with the invites! We did ours a few wks ago.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a secondary teacher too - I've been doing lots of wedding stuff this week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards