Canada

Hire a good mobile hair stylist a big problem

I had my wedding day on Nov 3, 2012. I am not sure why but when I booked my mobile hair stylist in torontoone month ago suddenly cancel her visit on Nov 2nd only one day away from my party. I get fully disappointed, but than typed one more time keyword on Google Mobile Hair Styling Torontoand found one company by the name Bridal For You. That was my lucky selection. The lady by the name Valentina booked me on Nov 2nd afternoon and make me cool down so I do not have to worry she will be at 8:30am with assistant at my place for hair service of 4 of us. She came right on time to provide her hair services. I was happy that finally no worries about our bridal party hairstyles. That was not everything happen, because at 9:00am my Makeup Artist did not show up and when I called her she told me 'Sorry but I cann't come'. In this case you can imagine what I have to feel. Thank you that Valentina from Bridal For You is a certified Makeup Artist and has her products with her, so she save my day even that she has only 30 minutes to work with my facial. PLEASE check in advance and if you can put a small deposit in order to be sure that you got your professional. Also check not like me if the Mobile hair stylist or Makeup artist has license or certificate so you can always complain to the official offices about the service or attitude from professional you selected. TRY IT www.bridalforyou.com Mobile Hair Styling

done by Valentina you will be so happy and slip well by knowing that your hair or makeup will be done for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards