Christian Weddings
Options

Tuesday Fun Survey

We haven't done one of these in a long time. Enjoy!

1. What color is your toothbrush?

2. Hot chocolate or coffee?

3. Beach or mountains?

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

5. How many pets do you have?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Fun Survey

• Options
    We haven't done one of these in a long time. Enjoy!

1. White

2. Coffee!  (and sometimes with hot chocolate mixed in when the office runs out of creamer)

3. There are redwood trees in both locations in California, so that's tricky... I'm gonna go with Mountains. 

4. Married, 1 kid, blue house.  That's all I've got so far...  I'm too focused on September to think beyond that this morning... and my coffee isn't working yet.   

5. 1 Cat, who is currently mad at me.  Daylight Savings time messes with her inner clock.  Mom  got up too early for her this morning, and she doesnt' get it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1.  a pink/purple color

2.  hot chocolate

3.  beach

4.  hopefully somewhere in Virginia, teaching, homeowner

5.  2. a dog and a guinea pig
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1. White and neon green

2. coffee!

3. Mountains.

4. Hopefully a home-owner, maybe a kid. Definitely a dog. Hopefully in Indiana.

5. 2 cats (aka my furbabies)
  • Options

Blue!

Hot chocolate!  Coffee makes me sick :(

3. Beach or mountains?
    Mountains, though I do like the beach.  

Hopefully either in  grad school or a career

NONE :(  I want a dog so bad but we don't have a big enough apartment nor we we have the time :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Apparently I lied.  My toothbrush is white and green.  I tend to go for pinks and purples though, so that must have been my last one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-fun-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:01c424b7-3d8f-47a7-adaa-b55a27d26173Post:559a49f6-05e0-47d2-a192-8021ccebad84">Re: Tuesday Fun Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently I lied.  My toothbrush is white and green.  I tend to go for pinks and purples though, so that must have been my last one.
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]
    That is unacceptable!  Out! ;)<div>
    </div><div>I love how you came back to tell us you got the color wrong.  Now you are giving me color insecurities. I better go check if mine is right.</div><div>
    </div><div>Nope I'm wrong.  Mine is blue and white.  </div>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I was wrong about my toothbrush color too..... it's actually purple and white. Whoops! Hahaha.
  • Options
    1. White and Purple
    2. Hot chocolate...I'm one of those weird people that doesn't drink coffee :)
    3. Beach!!
    4. I will be just shy of 30 in 5 years...Would love to have at least 1 kid, if not 2. Defintely having another job.
    5. 1 dog, Augie. He is a German Pinscher/Hound mix we rescued last October right after his first birthday. LOVE HIM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Red

Hot chocolate for now.  DS gets really fussy when he nurses after I drink coffee.

3. Beach or mountains?
    Live in the mountains, vacation at the beach.

Waiting patiently for DH to finish Seminary, with 2 kids, possibly pregnant with #3.  It's a 5yr minimum program if he's full time every semester...so it'll probably take a little bit longer.

None right now.  Haven't lived somewhere that will allow them, yet.
  • Options
    znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Blue and white. 

Umm...both. :-)

3. Beach or mountains?
    Def. mountains. I hate sand. lol

A wife, :-) and mum. 

Currently none(my kitty got stolen. :-( )
    But FI, says he will get me a puppy after the wedding. :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards