Christian Weddings
Options

Bridesmaids' Gifts CHECK (PIP)

So like WAY back when i bought these really beautiful diamond and sapphire drop earrings from JC penny on sale for my girls as a gift/to wear at the wedding. I wanted to do something else and get them something else and was wracking my brain. Today I went to Michaels (best store ever, seriously) and the Hallmark store (second best store) and we finished their gifts! We got each one a little piggy bank that matches their personality. And a little bag which I ironed on their name/initials. Put the earrings and bank inside the bag and I love them!!!! My sister is the MOH so she gets her full name and a two sided bag. The rest of the girls have the initials.

There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bridesmaids' Gifts CHECK (PIP)

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute!  I think when I was planning I went to Michael's at least once a week (some weeks it was about every other day) but I haven't been there in months!  I still love the store though.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cute! You're creative.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cute!
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I love them!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! I did bags too and put stuff inside, but I didn't put names on the bags. Very creative! I love Michael's and used to go there all the time while I was planning. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute! I wanted to see pictures of the piggy banks though :(

ETA: I didn't click on the top photo so I didn't realize that those were the piggy banks. I love them!!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards