Christian Weddings

Friday/Weekend Plans ...

Well i was feeling awful last night and decided I'd better take off another day to get this bug out of my system I dont wanna give it to the old people./ workers...As long as I dont eat anything i'm pefectly fine.... Oye...

Anyway I'm hoping my system can handle something so I can go to the local fireworks 2night . And then also get some on Wed night at home [ At FI's right now ]

Sat and Sunday i'm scheduled to work and I really hope I can make it back....My child is home from camp 2morrow so I'm bugging to get home 2morrow after work ...

Thats about it really ... Monday I have a lift test/physical for me new job I'm hoping with me being sick I will have the strength built back up ... Might have to lift some weights today off and on till I can get to the gym 2morrow after work ...

Whats exciting this weekend for you gals ? Fireworks ??
Love is All You Need

Re: Friday/Weekend Plans ...

• Tonight H and I are going to see Ted with my brother and some friends.

Tomorrow we're going to our niece's first birthday party! We went a little Disney crazy with our gifts. :) Her actual birthday is today. I can't believe she's a year old already.

Sunday is church, lunch with my family and True Blood with H, BFF and her BF.

• Jess, Have fun at your niece's birthday party! I can't wait till mine turns 1 in August!

tonight: hopefully the buyer will pick up the loveseat we sold at my apartment.

tomorrow: going to the farmers market, cooking 2 new recipes, grilling out with DH

sunday: work at my part time job
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tonight: picking up my parents from the airport and spending time with them!

Saturday: leaving for Disney to be in a friends' wedding!

Sunday: her wedding!

Monday: home from Disney. :)

Have a good weekend, girls!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Today: Day off, so I'm catching up on housework.  No plans tonight.

Tomorrow: DH has a work-day fundraiser for the youth mission trip, and since it's 100+ here, I won't be going.  I need to add a modesty panel to my swimsuit tops, so I might try to tackle that tomorrow.  We leave for family vacation in South Carolina 2 weeks from Sunday!!!!

Sunday: Church, relax, church.  
  • ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012

Friday:  Mattress shopping with DH.  We've been using the mattress that had been on DH's bed since he was 12.  Also might be going out to dinner with some friends.

Saturday: I started reading Watership Down a loooong time ago, so I think I'm going to try to finish it this weekend since DH is working.

Sunday:  Last year the Sunday before July 4 fireworks were set off over the river.  We're hoping it's done again this year.  We're a few blocks from the river, but we're on the 6th floor, so it's a really nice view.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Its a long weekend here, and I have like NO plans which is going to be SO nice.
    We don't currently have net at home (its down and the company is taking rediculously long to fix things, claiming now that they'll have to send our hub away for service but not offering anything for the time we're without... I'm trying not to get REALLY frustrated), so I'm thinking I might have a good weekend of wedding DIY, housework and crocheting lol

I just started working on some new earrings, they're fun so maybe start there? lol
  • Today: Going in to work on my day off to catch up on paperwork.

Tomorrow and Sunday: Besides church, no idea. Probably resting. I've been exhausted lately.
  • Thanks Ash!

Caitlin, I am completely jealous that you're in someone's wedding at Disney. You must show a picture later. Have a blast!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_fridayweekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1bd36613-658b-4ffc-a668-d75d119c3fc5Post:9a46f37e-345b-4fba-832b-053fedbf8a75">Re: Friday/Weekend Plans ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today: Day off, so I'm catching up on housework.  No plans tonight. Tomorrow: DH has a work-day fundraiser for the youth mission trip, and since it's 100+ here, I won't be going.  <strong>I need to add a modesty panel to my swimsuit tops</strong>, so I might try to tackle that tomorrow.  We leave for family vacation in South Carolina 2 weeks from Sunday!!!! Sunday: Church, relax, church.  
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

what is a modesty panel?

tonight, my fiance and I are going to look at houses with our real estate agent.
    tomorrow I'm apparently making jam with my FMIL, sunday and monday i'll hopefully be at the beach all day with my mom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_fridayweekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1bd36613-658b-4ffc-a668-d75d119c3fc5Post:eea03ccb-ffb7-4e2a-98f0-294bb1d3bc5d">Re: Friday/Weekend Plans ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday/Weekend Plans ... : what is a modesty panel? 
    Posted by christinavy[/QUOTE]<div>The scoop on the tops is way too low, so I bought an inexpensive black tankini top and I'm using the fabric from it to cover the clevage.  I googled some tutorials, bought a ball-point sewing maching needle, and I'm gonna go for it.  I don't know why maternity suits are so low cut.  I could not find a single one in a mainstream store with a high-cut top.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards