Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: 30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 04

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing last night... :)

I don't know why it's so little :( But I spent the night hysterically laughing about a conversation I was having on Facebook with some old friends from youth group. One of them (the one who posted the status about me marrying him) is the biggest jokster I've ever met in my life.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is this like, a basic night in the life of Joy?

This is me, basically everynight. Yoga followed by a little mindless tv and homemade lightly salted popcorn. I don't have a photo of me doing yoga so sorry for the random lady, haha

• Options
    edited December 2011

That was me last night, because I have a test today, one tomorrow, one wednesday, and 2  huge papers due thursday. eek.

This is what it does to me. It's not attractive.

When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My typical weekday evening:

First I make dinner and then usually work out while it's cooking.

I watch General Hospital with DH (it's his guilty pleasure) while mostly on the computer.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not every night but on the nights I'm working...this is me as a barista.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_30-day-picture-challenge-day-04?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:2fdd642f-92ce-4f9c-8106-c57802065d0ePost:3041f987-2c0d-4418-bf37-beaeb4d14a90">Re: 30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 04</a>:
    [QUOTE]That was me last night, because I have a test today, one tomorrow, one wednesday, and 2  huge papers due thursday. eek. This is what it does to me. It's not attractive.
    Posted by bourgehm[/QUOTE]

HAHA I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm stifling my laughter and giggle at work because of that photo. Oh my word, I know this feeling oh so well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cosign that picture of a mountain of HW. So much reading to do. I also have a take home midterm for my international law class to work on, and my memo for legal writing to work on as well. BLARGH. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joyful, glad I could make your day! haha
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually I make dinner for DH and myself, then we wash the dishes and do any other small chores around the house, then we play a game or do something else fun together!

I like to destroy card houses that DH builds, or we play Rock Band, or the Wii, or we'll watch a DVD together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awh! you girls seem like you have such fun nights!!! 

rachel - such a cute pic of you at work!

i work as well (as front desk of a hotel)  not EVERY night...but 4 nights of the week. i am literally at work from 3pm to 11pm and then i do a stay over from 11pm - 7am. (or whenever i wake up. lol) so i am there pretty much from 3pm to about 9:30am (like 18 hours all together) a stay over is where i stay (sleep) in the manager's relief quarters and i am there "in case any emergencies". it kinda stinks..and i am really praying to find something better before i get married so that i can sleep with my husband every night and not sleep at my job every night. lol 

View 021211093...jpg in slide show

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are my pix of my night!!
    Zumba... (and no this isn't me, haha if I looked like that I wouldn't have to do zumba!)

TK / Computer / Lesson Planning / General time wasting...

Tonight I'll be doing... 

And this isn't my cat exactly but I usually give my kitty attention and right now he's sleeping on my legs. :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

went to work

made fajitas with FI

worked on some honeymoon stuff

and finished it off with a movie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Man I missed this one too - I was trying to get on last night but it wouldn't let me.  :(

But here goes!!  Last night I did this:

I gave my sister caffeine and chocolate and I bought six roses and had three wrapped twice, and gave one to my mom for her birthday with chocolate, and one to my grandma with chocolate (because she was having a rough day):

Then FI and I gave my mom a card and this necklace and pair of earrings - which I can't find a picture lol.  Sorry!!

Then FI and I took mom to Chinese - YUMMY:

And then I watched You Again, and we had cake:

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    echo136echo136 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    again...just getting caught up...
    last night I finished up invites....this is not a pic of the invite but of the 'program' that it was designed to be but I thought outside the box and got creative making it into invites.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards