Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    We have a wedding to go to. It's H's best man. We told him he wasn't allowed to get married this calendar year (since we already had everyone else get married), but he ignored us. ;) I am glad to be able to take a few days off work. It's been an exhausting week!
  • Options

Saturday: lunch with a friend. Christmas party in the evening

Sunday: church. maybe brunch with another couple. my parents will arrive sometime in the early afternoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Today: Baking cookies for the cookie exchange!

Tomorrow: Running errands and studying for school.

Sunday: Teaching Sunday School then youth group Christmas party!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Today: Homework and driving to our hometown
    Tomorrow: Lunch with an older couple from church, more homework, maybe baking cookies
    Sunday: Special longer service at church and driving back.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    I am paper writing and studying for finals all weekend.  Not very exciting :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options

My DH is also writing papers and studying for finals all weekend.  I'll be revising my NaNoWriMo novel.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    I too am doing homework for the better part of the weekend, including an original drawing for my illustration class. I'm not a great pencil-to-paper artist, so we'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    Well the weekend is over now but on Friday I went to my first home group meeting while Ryan was at work (he works nights) which is done through the church. Then on Saturday Ryan and I went to a matinee and ate (our first official date) then met up with his friends and went to Delhi. Then they came back to our place for Apples to Apples and Chinese. Then today we did church, then really just hung around all day. We ate lunch home, then I read a book and Ryan played computer games. This evening Ryan and I were going to watch a movie (at home) but we got into a little spat, then made up and then I had a date with one of my bffs from back home online, so that was that. He's snoring now. (it's almost 11pm here)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards