Christian Weddings
Options

P/T Job needed, prayers please!

Okay... I'm starting in on my effort to find a part-time job in addition to my school job.  I just applied for a position this morning.  They wouldn't post what the hours are, but the pay is decent.  

FYI: I work at a school teaching p/t 60% pay, from 12 to about 3:30 every day (sometimes later) and I teach middle school chorus.  On Wednesdays until next week I have been tutoring with the high school band, and I've also randomly tutored with the middle school band.  Unfortunately those tutoring positions were purely volunteer.  I can make it financially each month until the wedding, but I won't be able to pay my July and August mortgage payments, car payments, student loan payments at my current rate of employment, so I have to do something!!  I thought for a while that my school job might go from 60% to 100% plus benefits, but haven't heard any updates about that since October, and I really don't want to hold my breath for something that isn't coming.  :-/

Anyway, if you would please keep me and others trying to find work in your prayers, I would really really appreciate it!! 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: P/T Job needed, prayers please!

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be praying!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *humbly thanks you, iamjoesgurl*  

It's so hard to ask for prayer sometimes, and this whole experience has taken my spirit down a little.  Each and every day at this job is a gift and I keep reminding myself of that every day!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It shouldn't be hard to ask for prayer!  I'll definitely pray for you.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying! A lot of retail p/t jobs need seasonal help, or after Christmas type things, too. Also, you could always babysit- you have plenty of experience with kids!
  • Options
    squeakyducksqueakyduck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely praying that you can work this out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Update: I have applied for 2 p/t jobs this week and hopefully will hear from one of them soon.... :-/ 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards