Washington-Seattle
Options

Need a photographer in the Seattle/Bainbridge Island area for engagement photos...

I live in Phoenix and my fiance lives in Bainbridge Island, WA... I will be there for 12 days in July and 4 days in August and we would love to do our engagement pics in the beautiful scenery around Puget Sound. Anyone have any suggestions for a fun, off-beat, eclectic photograher? Not interested in cookie-cutter, portrait-type pics... Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Need a photographer in the Seattle/Bainbridge Island area for engagement photos...

• Options
    Kristin Harris was my wedding/engagement Photog: (The engagement shoot was part of the price of the VERY reasonable wedding package) She is very modern/urban styled which is definitely us. 

I'm using Yvonne Wong for my boudoir photos.. but she has beautiful e-shoot stuff as well. A more soft, vintage style. 

Carrisa Holms is a newer photog on the scene so she has an INCREDIBLE deal going right now  and offers longer of photo shoots so you don't feel rushed and have time to change outfits. 

• Options
    HQPhan Photography

A married couple is like a permanent marker. Once you are with them you can never give them up OR let them fade away.. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Jenny GG for the wedding she also did the e-pics. She has lots of work on her blog.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm using Kristi Lloyd Photography. Her and her husband own the company. Their prices are great and they are both incredibly nice! We don't have any photos from them yet, but there are a lot of examples on their website and blog.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have been using Aly Jones of Memories by Aly and Amour Photography - she has done my boudoir shots (along with 5 of my friends!) shots of my sister and her family and some portfolio shots of me.  We love her artistic nature and eye for beauty that isnt boring! Check both her sites out on FB, she is SO reasonably priced!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your recommendations! I can't wait to start looking at their websites!
  • Options
    We just came back from a really good girlfriend of mines wedding in the Seattle Area, and she used Caren Morris Photography. She absolutely loved her, she said she was really accomidating, had a bunch of packages to choose from. And most importantly she got to keep the didgital images, and wasn't forced to buy a bunch of really expensive prints after the fact! I wish I could fly her out for my wedding!!! her website is carenmorrisphotography.com. Hope that helps! Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards