Christian Weddings

Christian Wedding Planner

Hey does anyone know of a Christian wedding planner?
Thanks!!

Re: Christian Wedding Planner

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a planner or a DOC?  If it's a DOC, does your church offer one?  Our church has a planner/DOC that "comes with" the rental.  She is also a member of the church.  This is very common in our area, so if you're being married in your church I'd check with them.
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest posting this on your local board, if you haven't already. I know of some in my area but it would be of no help to you, unfortunately! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm, I know of about 5 in my area (central NC)... not much help for CA, though.  My church keeps a running list of recommended wedding planners and day-of-coordinators.  If you haven't, check with your church secretary... secretaries know EVERYTHING (or at least where I am, they do!).  

You might also see if you can find a Wedding Planner's FB profile if you find out that they work for a wedding planning business.  Some people do list their religious belief on the public information they allow on FB, and you might find someone who lists Christian or whatever your denomination of Christianity is.  

Hope that helps in some way... good luck!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    Like pp said my planner come with the church. She is such a blessing!!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards