Christian Weddings
Options

After church today...

... is my bridal shower!!!! I am so excited!!! 

Anyone else have a fun WR event soon? Lots of weddings this weekend. 

Re: After church today...

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!! Have a great day!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omgosh! Enjoy it :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is gonna be soooo much fun!!! (: 

i am meeting with my planner tomorrow to go over order of ceremony and reception. and FI and i will be sending out invites next week! hooray!
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun - hope you get lots of good stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the shower!  Hope it is fun and you get lots of great things to help you start your new home! 

As far as any WR events... we are counting RSVP's ... but other than that, we have to meet with the wedding director soon, but that's about all that needs to happen this week! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting!! Hope the shower went well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I don't have anything WR planned/going on. Kinda makes me sad Undecided

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls! It was a great day! The theme of the shower was "A Perfect Blend" (it was coffee-themed). My BM's had everything organized SO well and everyone had a great time. I got a lot of wonderful things, including a few things with Mrs. and my future last name on them! FI and my brother came at the end of the shower and FI gave me flowers. FI also gave flowers to his mom and my brother gave flowers to my mom. Very sweet. 

Sprty- don't be sad! Your action-packed WR weeks will come soon!  :)

Monica- sounds like a fun week for you! 

Kelly- counting RSVP's is so much fun, isn't it? I am so excited to come home and check the mailbox everyday. Saturday was the first day so far that we didn't get any back and I was a little disappointed haha. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ooohhhh i am sooo glad that you had such a wonderful shower. i LOVE the theme that is really realyl cute! (: 

awh.. he brought you flowers! how sweet!!!! (: 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards