Christian Weddings

New to the board!

I'm new to this board, so I just wanted to say hello! I'm so glad I found this board... just from reading some of the threads, I know there are things about our relationship and our wedding, as well as life in general, that I can discuss on here that no one else will understand :)

Re: New to the board!

• edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! This is a really great board- we all help each other and pray for each other. Glad to have you! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_new-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:6b18b7d1-e834-476a-9d13-6cc84de6a170Post:2fa393d6-f892-4736-909e-b281fb5bd80b">New to the board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm new to this board, so I just wanted to say hello! I'm so glad I found this board... just from reading some of the threads, I know there are things about our relationship and our wedding, as well as life in general, that <strong>I can discuss on here that no one else will understand </strong>:)
    Posted by soprano19[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You are SOOO right -- people who don't share the same spiritual convictions as you cannot really give advice on things that are related to religion and faith, so this is a great place to find support for that.  I'm about mid-way through my planning and haven't really hit it too hard, but I know once January rolls around I'll feel the need to plan a little more strenuously.  If you haven't already, fill out your info in the roll call section so we can learn about you!  </div><div>
    </div><div>EDIT: just read the roll call - you are also a July bride I see?  :-) Woot woot!  </div>
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    I am indeed a July bride... July 1st! So so so excited :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a July bride too- the 8th! Yay for July! 
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards