Christian Weddings
Options

I can't wait for Dear Fi/H Friday

My husband is the coolest dude in all the land.  When I met him, I was a theatre major planning on directing and teaching and he had been to 1 play in his whole life.  The man learned to love the theatre because my life revolves around it.  A huge part of our dating life was spent at the theatre because I was building sets, house managing, and stage managing and the only way for us to spend time together was for him to come too.

Now that I have my own program and we're doing plays, I needed a master carpenter.  I couldn't afford to hire one, so it was handy-dandy H to the rescue.  He's done other small projects for shows I've worked on in the past, but this year he was key to us having a set at all.

Today he's been at my school since 11:30 this morning (it's 6 pm now) working on my set while I taught and worked on costumes.  I adore this man, seriously.

Re: I can't wait for Dear Fi/H Friday

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really sweet.  He's a keeper.  Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]That's really sweet.  He's a keeper.  
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww what a great guy. I love theater too and FI was not into it but he has come to shows with me and really enjoyed them. Sometimes a world can be opened to people who don't know much about theater. 
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_cant-wait-dear-fih-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:806d60c0-a0d4-4c76-919e-eef69db50ee0Post:3a2d1485-268d-46e8-bdc0-7ddf37d6e521">Re: I can't wait for Dear Fi/H Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww what a great guy. I love theater too and FI was not into it but he has come to shows with me and really enjoyed them. Sometimes a world can be opened to people who don't know much about theater. 
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]

Definitely.  He's grown to love it as much as I do.  We're even season ticket holders to our favorite company in town. 
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's fantastic! It is so wondeful to have that kind of support :)
  • Options
    LadyArkhamLadyArkham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good on him! That's really awesome that he helps you out like that.
    Visit Purple.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards