Letter Friday

We haven't done this in a while.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Letter Friday

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so glad the weekend is here! I can't wait to see how the bathroom remodeiling project turns out. One more step to making the "perfect home" for us. 

Love,
    Me

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This looks interesting but I've never seen it before. Can someone explain it to me? Are we just writing a letter to our FI?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_letter-friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:868a1589-6117-43d4-a53f-e8ce3807c0d1Post:654c696d-7d0f-40e5-a7a7-4f152438f28b">Re: Letter Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]This looks interesting but I've never seen it before. Can someone explain it to me? Are we just writing a letter to our FI?
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

<div>yes, you write a letter to FI or DH. Depending on your situation</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am looking forward to this weekend with your family. I am so excited that your mother is getting baptized and that we have been able to be such a large part of helping her get to that point! God works in great ways, not only in bringing us together, but in using us to reach out to the people in our lives!

Love Me

PS: I love coming home to a home cooked meal on the days I work late, please keep this going! lol
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so excited to take engagment pictures this weekend! I know that time is going to start flying and we'll be Mr. and Mrs. before we know it!

I can't wait to watch our favorite show's season finale tonight after my dad's birthday dinner!

You're my best friend and I am so happy we get to spend everyday together.

Love you,
    Faith

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Dear FI,

I love you, lets stop fighting so much.  I know it's because we are stressed but really lets stop. I look forward to walking with you tonight, we haven't talked in a while and I need to talk to you. I love you darling and I can't wait to be your bride in 6 months!

Love,

Raven

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,
    I am so excited that you're off of school all next week. It'll make for some great quality time that we desperately need to spend together. I love you!
    Yours,
    W
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH,
    Thank you for putting up with all my crazy emotions while it's my time of the month!!  You're so sweet for holding me while I cried over crazy things that you knew I normally wouldn't even be upset about.  I can't wait to have our first Christmas married together!!  And to decorate!!  I'm so blessed to have you in my life!!  I love you!!
    -Your "little" big o.  :)
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

I really wish you would talk to me about what's bothering you. I know you don't like confrontation, but I'm tired of walking on eggshells wondering if I'm the reason for your moodiness. Obviously you're not "fine", so stop telling me that you are. :P

Love,
    Your concerned wife
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards