Christian Weddings

Mod Announcement

I wanted to let everyone know I will no longer be mod. Being a newlywed and working 3 jobs does not leave me as much time as I would like to dedicate being the mod for this board. Lplions will be the new mod and I think she will be perfect! I still plan to check in as often as I can but just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks for your support during my wedding planning process.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mod Announcement

• Aw we will miss you Ash.  You are still going to hang around right?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited March 2013
    :) I was about toe PM you Ash - I haven't gotten the email? But - I'm still more than happy (and excited!) to be the new mod.

ETA: Oh it's officially official, haha. Didn't notice until after I posted. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_mod-announcement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:9198bf6d-6429-4617-a60e-460753e546c3Post:00c16553-bf7b-423b-8651-bb99da60bf43">Re: Mod Announcement</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw we will miss you Ash.  You are still going to hang around right?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>yes, I definitely plan on sticking around. I just couldn't commit the adequate amount of time and felt like I was short changing our board.</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You were a great mod!  :D  Thanks for all you've done!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards