Christian Weddings

Dear BF/FI/DH Friday

We haven't had one of these in a while, thought I would start one up.  :)

Dear FI,

We have exactly 50 days left until we are husband and wife!  I am so excited to marry you, go on a honeymoon with you, and start a life together with you!  I'M SO EXCITED!  And I know that you are too.  :D

Love,

Your FI
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Dear BF/FI/DH Friday

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I can't wait to spend the weekend with you! I love that you are liking your new job better and that things seem to just be going up, up, up! 

Thanks for always being the sweetest, and most importantly, my best friend. I wish we were getting married this December but it's nice to know that's almost October! Time is flying!

Can't wait to watch a movie tonight and cuddle on the couch!
    Love,
    Your best friend

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH,

I keep seeing spiders in the man cave and I HATE SPIDERS (as you know).  Could you please do something about this?  Thanks.

Signed,
    Your loving wife who is afraid of spiders
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

This is our LAST weekend single! At this time next saturday we are going to be in that church having our ceremony! I can not WAIT to become one with you. I am so excited to be your wife. I know I've been driving you crazy for a year with this countdown for the wedding and the HM, but I know you are starting to feel the excitement about all of it too.

I am so happy to spend this last week making all the final arrangements with you, sharing the rehearsal and everything with you.

Ahhh 8 days!

love your schmoopapotomus
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

The time is starting to go by really quick now and I can't wait to be your wife. I know you are stressed with school 3 days a week and work the other 4 but I am so proud of you and can't wait to start our life together. 

Love,
    Me

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for running all over town looking for 12 yards of quater-inch wide, single-faced, black satin ribbon.  I would not be able to decorate the cupcake tower without it, and I love you SOOOOOOO much for doing this favor for me!

Love,

Your future wife
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

I can't wait until you are home for Thanksgiving next weekend.  I want to go for dinner and cuddle on the couch!  And also I have some chores for you - there is a spider nest in the corner of the bathroom ceiling, and I need some help carrying the fridge from the garage out to the street for garbage pickup.  Thank you in advance for helping me with all the tasks and being supportive!

much love from your W
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,
    Seriously? Get someone to cover your Saturday shift otherwise you're going to have an angry and lonely wife.
    - W.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so sorry. I am so so sorry for the things I put my body through and now we are both suffering the consequences.
    Also, I want both of us to make our decision regarding our pastor. I am willing to sacrifice what I want for you. I don't want you to look back and say, you forced me into this. You forced me into having one over the other. I don't want resentment. I love you and do not want to ruin what we have with a petty argument in the long run. I love you.
    S
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I love you.  Sorry we are both so stressed with family and school.  I really love you and sorry we keep fighting.  No worries I know this will clear up in no time.  BTW we only have 8 months!
    Love,
    Your girl.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Sometimes you really melt my heart all over again. I really appreciate you bringing me flowers last night for no reason. I really really appreciate that they were lillies. You know me well. I can't wait to be your wife.

Love,
    Your FI
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Even though we are 4 hours apart, I'm so happy that we are at least in the same state.  It's nice being able to see you more then just once every 4 months.   I love it!  You are the sweetest and have an amazing heart.  I am so blessed and so thankful!
    Also, Thank you for fixing my car!!  You're so rad!! Love you so much!!

Love,
    Me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear H,
    Thank you so much for dealing with all of my first year teacher craziness over the past month. You just make life better. Knowing I get to come home to you every night makes it all ok. Also, thank you for being so thoughtful and trying to make things easier for me. And for doing the dishes after dinner. 
    I love you with all that I have handsome man.
    Love, 
    Your wife :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards