Christian Weddings

pray pray pray for FI

(: 

My FI just found a job online that would be PERFECT for him. They just posted it 5 days ago. It is a full time job and its M - Sat (no sundays!!!) and its from 9-6 (so he'll be home for dinner too!!!) 

We need to pray that God will find favor. We are going to check it out today after work today. 

There is not a better job out there for him. 

please please please PRAY!!! (: (: (: 

This could be the door God opened. 

Re: pray pray pray for FI

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Will definitely be praying.

But, am I reading that right - he'd be working 60 hours a week (10 hours, 6 days)?  Wow!  What kind of a job is it, if you don't mind sharing?
  • edited December 2011
    he would be work 8 hour days 5-6 days a week. so 40 hours maybe a little more. its a counter clerk job at a local meat company. lol. 

he would be GREAT at it! and it would be a stable job with good money and NOT back breaking (like what he was GOING to do..until they didnt have work.)

oh i am praying Lord! 
    My hope is in you God! I pray that favor will be on Martin when we go in to talk to them. I declare that they will see a difference in my FI and will want to give him a job. God, i pray that THIS will be the answer we have been looking for. Yesterday You shut a door and i just pray that this is the window You open. Lord God, may YOUR will be done! In Jesus Name AMEN!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm praying, girl! Let us know how it goes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_pray-pray-pray-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:98f7e0ef-9c39-4ce2-a1ea-4c1543a72acdPost:1fbef4e7-61fc-42b3-b29c-b7875a891847">Re: pray pray pray for FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh i am praying Lord!  My hope is in you God! I pray that favor will be on Martin when we go in to talk to them. I declare that they will see a difference in my FI and will want to give him a job. God, i pray that THIS will be the answer we have been looking for. Yesterday You shut a door and i just pray that this is the window You open. Lord God, may YOUR will be done! In Jesus Name AMEN!
    Posted by amongthelilies25[/QUOTE]

I got goose bumps when I read this prayer!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    hehe.. thank you sprtychick! 

oh i am in like constant prayer right now at work. we need this!!!!! oh Lord hear my prayer!!! Shine upon this job for Martin and give him favor.
  • edited December 2011
    Praying with you!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    PRAYING!!!! This is big and please keep us posted :)
  • edited December 2011
    i will. thank you!!! (: (: we need allthe prayers we can get!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying hard for Martin!!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I will pray girl! Keep us updated!
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Praying hard that if this is the job he gets it, and if it is not the job ment for him another one comes up fast.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying!

Make sure he follows up with the job so they know that he's determined. Employers love to see drive like that ;0)
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying! Let us know what happens :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope it all works out and will pray for the right outcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards