Christian Weddings

Sheet Music

I just wanted to pass along some great advice other Christian knotties gave me a few months back.....READ SHEET MUSIC. This book is amazing. My fiance and I just finished the pre-marriage part and are very excited to read the rest when we are married :) Thank you all for the wonderful advice and I can not wait to make sheet music of our own :) 

Re: Sheet Music

• edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot about that book too.  It's one of the ones that another pastor at my church recommends as well.  Good suggestion!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    It just arrived in the mail yesterday and I finished the first four chapters before bed last night! It is awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    ARgh, gonna order it from Amazon with my Zumba kit today!!! :-) 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm gonna wait until after classes are done in may before I read it but I'm excited to buy it and read it come may :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    DH and I read it out loud together on our honeymoon.  That was a great idea!  :-)
    "You're the L and the V, I'm the O and the E...Am I speaking clearly?"
  • edited December 2011
    Wow I love it! I want this book and this thread just encouraged me to buy it :)
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered mine last week and it came TODAY!!!

The introduction says for couples who are going through pre-marital counseling to only read chapters 1 through 4, as the rest of the book is intended for after the wedding... hehehe.  :-)  I'll be patient and let that part wait, for sure.  My FI is going to read the first 4 chapters after I read it too.  Should be a good read, and hopefully be an extra thing to help us start off on the right foot, so to speak!

So excited.  Good thread, good thread.  Can't wait to dive into the book.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards