Christian Weddings

Necklace help please!

So I know what type of necklace i want to wear but i dont want to pay a lot for it (with my budget i really cant justify more then $25-$30.)

It's a vine necklace like this:

My request is this... dose anyone know where i can buy one like it for my price range?  I know the kholes near my house has it but its $70.   :-(

I'd rather not do a on-line purchace but I am more willing if it is a reputable store. 

Can anyone help?

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Necklace help please!

• kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my Maid of Honor's jewelry at Kohl's yesterday and it was 30% off it that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KikoLoveAndiKikoLoveAndi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds pretty good.  I'll look into it.  Do you know what kind of sales they might have for labor day?
  • edited December 2011
    You could look on Etsy for something simliar.

Otherwise, I think that checking the Kohl's weekly for it to be on sale is your best bet.  If you are responsible with $, signing up for a Kohl's card could get you a big discount sometimes.  My mom did that once for some shoes or something, and she really only uses it if they offer discounts for using it, and she pays it off every month.
  • rbtrumpetrbtrumpet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a place near me called Earring World - it was kind of like a Claire's for bridal jewelry, and yes, it was just as tacky as it soudns.  BUT - I got a really cute earring/necklace set for $35, and no one can tell it's super cheap unless you look close (which not too many people will do)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten a card there cause I don't shop there much.  I will try to see if I can get a look at their different sales though. If it gets super cheep again that willl help.

I don't think there is a earring world here but I am planing on going to the mall tomorrow there might be a place close enough like it there.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I have not been on this board in quite some time, but you could try JCPenney or Sears.  Also, check and see if Kohl's has any early bird, night owl specials or coupons online. 
  • felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IDK anything about the store but I just googled vine necklace and got this
    http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?type=Product&quantity=1&itemNumber=51560
    well within your budget, and infact I think it might be the same necklace!

Also, I have had pretty good luck on ETSY.  I got my tiara there from sweat pea (I think) and it was that vine

Personally, I would go with that first linke.  I think it is the exact same necklace you posted for $13 before s/h...probably still in your budget with it! 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone so much!

Felkels...  i did see that link (and its where i got the picture from) i just never heard of them and i was conserned on how reliable they were.

I ended up going to Kholes yesterday and ended up hitting a great sale.. it was 50% off plus the night owl savings (thanks Rhoyal_1) which was an extra 15%.

Thanks again so much!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards