Washington-Seattle

Reserved signs...

Hey ladies,

I found these awesome frames at the Dollar Tree!! What a find, I'm so excited to used them for the reserved tables at our reception!

Re: Reserved signs...

• marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cool idea.  Where is Dollar Tree?  TIA
  • edited December 2011

Well there are a bunch south of Seatte... I know of one is Kent and then the one in Covington... they also have a website I think which would list all of their locations. I love the Dollar Tree because its like an upscale version of the dollar or less stores.... the one in Covington is also pretty big and has a lot of things if you are planning on doing OOT gift bags! Happy shopping!

• edited December 2011
    there are dollar trees all over the place. where are you located?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooh, I second the one in Covington.  It is huge & doesn't feel as discounty as you'd think (even though it is)!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE dollar tree!  i go to the one in burien and the one in north seattle.   i think i need help... LOL
    married :: april 22, 2010 :: sodo park, seattle Photobucket http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftyclementines
  • edited December 2011
    ooo those are pretty
  • edited December 2011
    I love the vintage look of them and for only a dollar!
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh I love those! great find :) I too LOVE the dollar tree I go to the one in puyallup across from the mall :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards