Christian Weddings

QOTD

Did you make any New Year resolutions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: QOTD

• I don't make new years resolutions because then I get depressed if I don't keep them! Lol. But this year I will work at my weight, and being more active!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to get back to my college/wedding weight by my birthday at the end of July (meaning I want to lose 15-20 lbs). I also want to find a good local charity to start volunteering for, and I want to get all As in my classes this year.
  • I didn't really make resolutions so much as I'm trying to use New Year's as a good "okay, start anew from here" point as far as discipline goes. I'm trying to stay on a routine/schedule (still not adjusted to India and it helps) and do more disciplined Bible reading, praying, blogging, art (I am finding myself very emotional with the culture shock and art helps dispel that), and exercise.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • 3!

- Have a baby.
    - Read 50 books.
    - Continue to exercise somewhat regularly. (Obviously going to have to take some time off when baby gets here, but I'm currently walking 3 times a day for at least 20 minutes each time!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Embrace the changes at are building up and fully coming in August ;)
    Find a new job that I can stay with for a good bit of time
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'd like a new job and a new house this year!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards