Christian Weddings

Monday QOTD

Real or fake Christmas tree?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• I have a fake one at home with my parents.  I'm not sure if the FI and I are going with a real one or a fake one for our first Christmas together next year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • We have a fake one. Where we live, real trees cost about $60-$70, so we figured by spending a little more money on a good quality fake tree we will have for 10+ years, we actualy save a ton of money.
  • real!  my mom did real for my bros and i one our dad left and i loved it.  my H's family always did fake except for his last christmas at home.
  • fake.  very small.  The larger one is maybe 3 feet tall.  no room for a real one.  Someday....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We always did a real tree growing up, but H and I decided last year that a pre-lit artifical tree would be what we would get and use.
    imageAnniversary
  • We have a fake one. It's easier for us. 
  • Real!! I love the smell and everything...even if it is a pain to clean up.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Fake, it's something we both agree on
  • Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re:Monday QOTD:We have a fake one. Where we live, real trees cost about 6070, so we figured by spending a little more money on a good quality fake tree we will have for 10 years, we actualy save a ton of money. Posted by agape1cor813

$60-70 is a lot for a real tree!
  • Real. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Fake. I have allergies to real trees, as does everyone in my family except my dad. And now in my new family, there are no allergies but you can only find artificial trees in India unless you go to the mountains, so that works out nicely.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards