Christian Weddings
Options

Tuesday QOTD

Do you have any furbabies? Bonus points for pictures.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Options
    This is so sad for me! I have a siamese cat named Sammie. I have had her since I was 12 and had every intention of taking her with me whenever I left my parents house. But the apts don't allow pets so she is stuck in FL for a few more years at least. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Not right now.  My parents still have the dog they got when I was in high school, but he's in Virginia.  "My" dog that we got in middle school was killed by coyotes about 2 years ago.

Our current landlords don't allow pets, but we want to get either a beagle or golden retriever as soon as we're in a place that will allow them.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yup! My baby fluff, Baxter, newly nicknamed Bax by my DH.

He used to be this little bitty:

Now, not so much but I loves him.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Yep. We have two cats!!
    Captian Jack and Charlie
    It won't let me upload pictures right now
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    No, I want a dog soooo badly. I actually have a Pinterest board called "Dogs I Wish I Had." I love almost every kind of terrier, and goldendoodles too.

No cats though, I'm terribly allergic.
  • Options
    You bet I do!

Chloe, FI's 6 year old Lab mix

Daviana my 4 year old German Shepherd/Weimaraner

Pippen my 4 year old Maine Coon/Tortishell

Jinx the 1 year old Tortie that we adopted together (she's really FI's cat lol)
  • Options
    Yes!  Right now we have one guinea pig, Laverne, and one dog, Noopy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have Thriller ... a cat ... he's a drama queen... hardcore... Love him to death and  i hope to take him along but i'm not too optomistic rightnow
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Nope, none.  We aren't really animal people and don't plan to have any.
  • Options
    Technically I don't have any furbabies.  But when I'm at home, I consider my sister's cat my cat.  His name is Thomas, and we call him Tom for short.

Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Jacko passed away two weeks ago

Jacko-pea was Border Collie and ???  We rescued him from a shelter when he was about a year old.  He was born May-ish 2005, found and adopted in Oct 2005, returned to the shelter in Dec 05, adopted again Feb 06, returned May 06, and adopted by us June 06.  He passed away July 18, 2012 from a rare heart problem.

My Cody-bear is a ???  We have no idea.  He was listed as Border Collie but having had one that was definitely BC, I don't buy it.

I don't have a picture of it, but his tail curls up like an Akita's. He's way too small to be Akita though, but perhaps he's part Akita and part something else?  We think maybe Australian Cattle Dog.  We rescued him in March 2011, he was about 2 at the time so he's 3ish now.
  • Options
    We have a dog named MJ! He's a shelter dog. They told us he is hound and lab, but we actually think he is pit and border collie (if you google pit/border collie mix, the pictures look just like him). We love him lots! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards