Christian Weddings

answered prayer

FH and I found a place to live :) I got a call from a real estate agent about a place in Philly that was available within our price range - so I trekked out there and back within a day on Wednesday and locked down a gorgeous little apartment right outside center city :) one big giant check off the to-do list and this commences the furniture and decor hunt! Just wanted to say thanks for any prayers that came from the girls on this board. yay!

Re: answered prayer

• Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's wonderful news!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! FI's aunt and uncle live in Center City. I have never been to Philly, but have driven through it on the way to Cape May (they have another house there and we vacation there). If we ever go out to visit them, I'll look you up! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_answered-prayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cde32fd0-96ad-4ea7-86de-ade5038281cbPost:06262d06-3b9a-4955-b3f8-64fd6a4d6d47">Re: answered prayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! FI's aunt and uncle live in Center City. I have never been to Philly, but have driven through it on the way to Cape May (they have another house there and we vacation there). If we ever go out to visit them, <strong>I'll look you up! </strong>
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]

Please do! Also my family goes to Cape May all the time - and FH and I went there last summer as our first vacation together and we'll definitely be going back. Where do you vacation there? We love the Queen Victoria :)
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  God provides in amazing ways!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    His aunt and uncle have a house in Cape May Point. I think it's on Lighthouse Road. I don't know if we will be going this year or not, due to the wedding and honeymoon. But FI has been going every year since he was a little kid and now I am included, too, so I'm sure we will be back most years. It's such a cute place- so peaceful. Ever been to the bakery? (Cape May Bakery, I think it's called?)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_answered-prayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cde32fd0-96ad-4ea7-86de-ade5038281cbPost:b4e21ade-c999-4b46-ae10-1b5c0649ee89">Re: answered prayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]His aunt and uncle have a house in Cape May Point. I think it's on Lighthouse Road. I don't know if we will be going this year or not, due to the wedding and honeymoon. But FI has been going every year since he was a little kid and now I am included, too, so I'm sure we will be back most years. It's such a cute place- so peaceful. Ever been to the bakery? (Cape May Bakery, I think it's called?)
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]

Yeah we've been there. I also love all the fudge places. :) yum.
  • Very cool!!  Yay!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards