Christian Weddings

Oy. So glad this week is over

What a week.

Monday my Chinese students came in.  Somehow, two of them ended up on a later flight, so we had to wait around for them.  That flight was delayed so it ended up being a 3 hour wait.

Tuesday was fine, but supremely busy.  I got home late and barely spent any time at all with my pups.

Wednesday morning I was awakened by the sounds of my dog dying.  It was not unexpected - he had a heart condition and we knew he was living on borrowed time, but even so we weren't ready for it to be now.

Wed night/Thurs morning, our refrigerator went out.  H noticed it about 1 am Thurs.  Thankfully my mom was able to come over about 7:30 with her cooler and save all the meals in my freezer.

So, today, I am glad that I now have two days off.  Here's hoping next week is much, much better.

Re: Oy. So glad this week is over

• I'm so sorry about all the negative things that happened to you this week!  Praying for you!  *hugs*
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • That sounds tough.  I'm glad it is over, and I'm sorry you had to go through tough stuff, like losing your dog. 
  • So sorry you had to go through all that in one week. So sorry to hear about your dog. Pets are our family and I know how hard it is to lose them. 
  • Oh no! I'm sorry your week was so rough! Praying that your two days off are fantastic, and that you get the rest and relaxation that you need.
  • Man that is rough.  I hope this next week is better.  Sorry about your dog dying. :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• thats a lot going on, hugs, praying for you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards