Christian Weddings

What's Your Countdown?

So, how many days are left?  Are you getting nervous about getting everything done in time?

(If married, how long have you been married now?)

Re: What's Your Countdown?

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have about 18 days left!  I'm not nervous - just really busy all of a sudden!  It kind of snuck up on me -I was there - the 300 days then all of a sudden its in 2 1/2 weeks!  So all of a sudden I'm just checking and double checking everything!  I've got bridesmaids waking up and just realizing their dresses don't fit - lol!  My FMIL is still trying to sneak people onto the guest list while I'm trying to do the seating chart, and I'm just trying to put final touches on everything.  I think we're in a good place.  Surprisingly - I feel calm all of a sudden in the midst of all this chaos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KikoLoveAndiKikoLoveAndi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    74 days.   Its far enough to seem like forever but close enough to feel like i wont get everything done!  I am super excited. ^_^
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rbtrumpetrbtrumpet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    11 days - and it STILL feels like an eternity away!  I just want the honeymoon to get here so I can sit on the beach with my new husband!!!

I will say, all of a sudden (like in the last couple days), the word "newlyweds" gives me chills!
  • edited December 2011
    Just under 7 months! 207 days to be exact...we had a 15 month engagement so we are over halfway there!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ccialoneccialone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    304 days! Exactly 10 months from today!! :-) it's taking forever, which is good cause we still have a million things to do! :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We've been married for 39 days.  And I've loved every single one and still wake up each morning amazed that I get to share the rest of my life with my husband!
  • edited December 2011
    I think I have 109 days left. I have to say that the engagement has felt very slow moving. We got engaged in January and I feel like it has kinda been dragging until recently. All the big things are done so I'm not nervous about that. I do get butterflies though thinking about the day. I can't wait though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jgavigan3376jgavigan3376 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3 DAYS!!!!!! Yikes! Can you tell I'm freaking out???? I have a gazillion things left to do including putting my flowers together on Thursday- praying they arrive via fed ex tomorrow! FI moved all his stuff into my house today and is sleeping at his parents until the wedding, so I'm now surrounded by chaos- lol! Trying not to stress over all the little things...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    95 Days to go! It has been flying by! I'm a little stressed since we have a few things to get done but I'm really excited its getting closer!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We leave for our DW in exactly 7 weeks from today.  In fact, we will probably be there by now (12:30 EST!) 52 days till he's all mine :-) I'm not nervous or even stressed atm, for the most part the wedding planning process has gone smoothly.  However, I'm waiting to hear about a job, and that could completely change my mood and stress level!  Its such a good thing, but I could suddenly not have any time to do anything.  
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been married for 53 days already and it's gone by so fast. We were engaged for 16 and 1/2 months and we thought the big day would never get here. It's amazing how time flies, and I love being married to my best friend. 
  • edited December 2011

We leave to our destination wedding in 21 days.soooooooo excitedLaughing...not nervous at all. im so thankful to God that our families will be with us . and the time has just gone by so fast. i cant wait.

• TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    215 days!!  Soooooo far away!! :(
    Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    316 days. It seems like an eternity, but everyone keeps telling us that it's going to pass by so quickly. We are just trying to enjoy every minute of the planning. We already have the venue, photographer, videographer and florist. Next step-the DJ. After that we will be embarking in tons of DIY projects. I love the fact that my FI wants to be involved in every big or small detail of the planning. I can't wait!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Think how different it would be if you would have never met the one who changed everything...
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    After dating for exactly 8 years (yesterday was 8 yrs) and being engaged for 8 months and 14 days, our wedding day is 36 days away!!!  YAY!!!!!  I am starting to go through various emotions, the one constant emotion is being thankful unto the Lord...without Him, none of this would have happened! 

Ok, I am supa excited!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards