Christian Weddings

No one to go shopping with me

Okay so as a lot of you know, I got a job at Kohls. Well my wardrobe is in desperate need of work clothes. I really wanted to go with a girl because I hate shopping alone and I like a second opinion. The only two women I have gotten to know since I moved up here have schedules opposite mine. It's just really hard for me because I wish my mom or my sister were here to help me shop. I hate shopping alone but it might come to that. I know DH could go with me but he doesn't really have an opinion. It's just a little upseting and frustrating :(
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: No one to go shopping with me

• edited December 2011
    Aw, girl ... if you need a companion and don't mind me I don't live too far, and I absolutely love Kohls.  If you're desperate.  However ... plug into a church, and I'll bet you will find some great shopping companions in NO time!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly YGPM

Also H and I haven't had a lot of luck with churches. Summer seems to be the worst time to find a church because attendance is down and we always manage to go when the pastor isn't preaching. We will more actively start looking for a church this fall.
  • xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww I know how you feel. I'm new to the area I'm in too, but I'm getting to know people at church! I do miss being able to just spontaneously go shopping like I did with my friends in high school. Congrats on the job tho! 

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • edited December 2011
    I know how you feel. I don't have any close friends where I live so I almost always end up going shopping (when I am not broke) by myself. Have fun with the new job.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We could help you shop online...? Sorry, girl! Hope you and Kelly can meet up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    YGPM back, leah! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    yay haha. i switched to FB so check messages there.
  • edited December 2011
    To those of you who don't know many people where you live... If you move to the Pittsburgh area, you can hang out with me!! Haha I love shopping! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards