Christian Weddings
Options

toms for weddings???

i have never owned a pair of toms shoes...... but i talked with a woman last night at church who has them...and she loves them. i checked out the website....and i think i like them. (: 

let me know! 

Re: toms for weddings???

• Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them a lot. I dont own any because "I have too many shoes" or at least that is the mantra to keep them from increasing :)

My friend wore them for her wedding and bought another color for the BM's. Gold for her and silver for the BMs I think, and it was super cute! Also, my FBIL is getting them for all the groomsmen, FI included, for their wedding in July.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome!!! thank you!!!! (: 

i will be definately getting them! i wanted something comfortable and cute (: 

i think these are the shoes! (:

AND i can wear them again...as opposed to super fancy wedding shoes that i cant walk in. lol. 
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They kind of look like slippers so being a budget bride, I would have just bought white ballet slippers but that is mostly because I'd be too cheap to spend the money on them and I'd be more likely to wear the slippers again.  If you really would wear these again, I'd say go for it.

I actually wore low heeled sandals (the lady who did my alterations said I needed a low heel or my dress would be too much off the ground).  I was on my feet all night except for the 30 minutes or so that we were sitting down to eat and they worked fine for me.  If I had needed heels, I would have been in trouble.  I never wear heels IRL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the glitter white ones and from normal everyday wear they get dirty fast!! so make sure you are careful before the day and then after wear they heck out of them because they are so comfy and the white ones go with EVERYTHING!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks olivia! i think i am not gonna wear them until the wedding so they are really my "wedding shoes" lol. 

then i will wear them all the time!lol. (:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look cute to me!!  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i believe i am gonna get them! (:
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was soo close to buying white ones for my wedding and I still might change my mind just because I don't like the shoes in my sig as much as I thought I did. I like them enough not to send them back...but not as much as I thought I would. I have grey, blue, black, and blue and white striped pattern TOMS. I'm marginally obsessed. I'm also not wearing shoes today for One Day Without Shoes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think i love TOMS shoes officially! lol. they are cute and simple...which i love!!! (:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister really wants to do this, but I don't think it's for me...

For one thing, FI is 6'5" and I'm 5'3".......heels are definitely needed :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha. ya i am 5'3 too! but my FI is 6'....so i think its okay. (: i like being short. lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards