Christian Weddings

Monday QOTD

Name a time when you felt God's love during your life.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Just a time ? Like one time ? I feel it when stuff goes desperatly wrong.
    Love is All You Need
  • I was just coming to Christ while going through my treatment for Ovarian Cancer, and the strongest I ever felt him with me was the day I was told I could no longer have children... Not only did he support me IMMENSELY but he's brought answers to the situation into my life and FI and I are now starting the process to become adoption candidates with Childrens Aid :)
  • I think one of the strongest times was when I was a junior in college and made my Tres Dias weekend.  It is a 3 day retreat and during one of the chapel services, I was really just praying about where I was headed and how I had turned from God and then just totally felt his presence and love.  It was amazing.  It was then that I let everything that I had been holding on go and gave it to him.  Have any of you made tres dias weekends in your area?

• Many years ago I was engaged and was utterly betrayed by my fiance at the time. Not only had he cheated on me, not only had our entire relationship been a lie, but he actually had it seem he had died just so he wouldn't face me. There were three days I thought he was dead before I learned the truth.

God sustained me and kept me from going crazy. And the truth is, I came out of it relatively unscathed. Even in the midst of the worst of it I was able to praise God and even pray with love for this ex-fiance. God is incredible.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • To expand... When my son's father left me a single mother. No we were not married and I actually thank God for that .

When I lost my job .. And my boyfriend broke up with me within the same 2 week time frame.

When I met Peter :)
    Love is All You Need
  • Good QOTD...  During our wedding ceremony for sure.
  • Right now, for sure. H is away at Air Force BMT, currently in his 5th week. We found out 6 days before he left that he'd actually be leaving (we found out on Valentine's Day & he left the following Monday). The week following up to his departure and the past 5 weeks have been extremely tough. Also coming to terms with the fact that once H finishes BMT and his tech school, he could be deployed at any second is very scary. So God has definitely been a huge force in my life recently.
    the reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~nicholas sparks<3</center>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards