Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ask me anything: LeahVB2011

• Options
    favorite hobbies?

any vacations planned?

what's your job?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    favorite hobbies? Knitting, cooking, being crafty, going to Disney (any Disney fanatic know this is true), reading, following certian fandoms (Dr. Who, Sherlock, Star Trek) and doing almost anything with DH

any vacations planned? working on it but it's causing more headaches than anything right now. We are looking at Washington D.C in the spring with my folks and some other trips. not sure where yet, it's too early to say

what's your job? I am a bank teller. I got the job two and a half months ago and I am enjoying it. Before that I was a sales associate at Kohl's for nearly a year.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Favorite Disney park?

Favorite ride in each Disney park?

Favorite Disney movie?

Favorite Disney princess?

Favorite Disney song?

and a non-Disney question:

Favorite book?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Favorite Disney park? I love EPCOT, Magic Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios 

Favorite ride in each Disney park? Studios: Star Tours and Great Movie Ride, EPCOT: Test Track and Soarin, Magic Kingdom: Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, Mickey's Philarmagic, Haunted Mansion, People Mover, Astro Orbiter, Tea Cups ( I couldn't pick just one)  Animal Kingdom: Kilamengaro Safari 

Favorite Disney movie? I have more than this but here's the top few: Mulan, Tangled, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, UP, Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Sword and the Stone, Monsters Inc

Favorite Disney princess? Belle and Rapunzel

Favorite Disney song? I can't give exact songs but I enjoy the music in Pixar movies, Phil Collin's work in Tarzan and Brother Bear, music written for Disney by the Shermen Brothers and Alan Meken and I love the music from the classics (Cinderella, Pinochicco, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan ect)

and a non-Disney question:

Favorite book? Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards