Christian Weddings
Options

Little Checks!

I got some WR and NWR things done in the past few days and I am excited! 

On Saturday, my mom got her dress for the wedding! Ok, I know it has nothing to do with me, but I am happy for her! I also did my taxes that day. Not fun at all, but it's DONE!

Sunday after church, FI and I picked up our wedding bands. Yay!! 

Sunday afternoon, my MOH and I went to the seamstress for the first dress fitting- so fun! And the seamstress is pregnant, so there was a lot of wedding talk and baby talk going on- stuff I love! 

After that, MOH and I did some shower planning. She ordered the invitations, which are SO cute and she shared all her ideas with me- all great! 

Today I called Target to straighten out the registry because certain things were showing up on the kiosks in the store but not online. They are "researching it."

Ok, I know it's not that many things, but I felt productive and I was excited! 

Any other fun checks going on with you girls? 

Re: Little Checks!

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm so excited for you :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, yay! 

The only checks going on for me right now is that my brass quintet for the wedding has almost all of the music they need -- we are in process of confirming the last couple of pieces they need, whether borrowed music, or something I buy.  We are down to the last three, I think!!

Other than that ... taking it easy as far as WR stuff right now.  gotta concentrate on one thing at a time!!
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww yay! that sounds so fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awh..checking things off lists is an awesome feeling!!!!

this week i have paid off  the venue, the caterer, and put the depost on the cake. (: feels good!

i am getting all set up for pre-marital counseling. (:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay checks!

My check this week: all jewelry is made (me, mom, 5 BMs), 90% of envelopes addressed, and 40 out of 125 invites assembled. Oooh and engagement photo books ordered :)

@ amongthelillies - how long is your counseling lasting (in months)? The pastor who's marrying us emailed me a month ago saying he'd get me some ideas for long-distance counseling and I haven't heard from him since....we've got 4 months to go and I'm getting nervous :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for checks!!

I repainted my cake topper, ordered and got my unity sand containters, and got stamps.  :P  Now I just have to stamp everything I need stamped haha.

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards