Christian Weddings

Back for good and Wedding Recap PIP :D

We finally got our internet set up at home and now I actually have a chunk of time where I can write my wedding recap.

The rehearsal went a little long and I was so nervous!! (Mostly because I felt unprepared) and as some of you remember I twisted/rolled my ankle the night before so I was wearing a brace

The rehearsal dinner was FANTASTIC!!! It was held at the location H and I met and it was outside and the weather was perfect

We had to be up early the next morning for our hair appointments, but I managed to get decent sleep even though I was excited. Everything went smoothly in the morning. The weather was perfect outside.
(putting me in the dress.. it was a snug fit in the top area)

H and I wanted to have a first look so we could get pitures taken before the wedding. It didn't turn out completely the way we wanted, The photographer made us wait a lot longer than we thought and H got frustrated with them. I wouldn't trade having a first look for anything. It was nice to get to see him and not be stressed about it. From the sneak peeks it looks like they did get some good shots

The ceremony went smoothly, only one flaw. My mom couldn't light my unity candle, but during the ceremony one of the GM went over a lit it. 

The reception went by so quickly (We had cake and tea and lemonaid) and I don't think we got to greet everyone even though we tried very hard to see everyone. 

One word of advice: If you have rice or bird seed etc. IT WILL HURT!!! 

and some more pictures because you know you wanted to see them
waiting our turn and keeping myself cool!!

(
The cake!!

playing uno while waiting (my brother's gf, cousins, and my 2 brothers)

ETA: added pictures and made the others less obnoxiously large
imageAnniversary

Re: Back for good and Wedding Recap PIP :D

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!  How did your ankle do  the day of?

Re: rice/birdseed, someone (Stage Manager I think) has a picture of what happened with their rice/birdseed toss.  It makes me laugh everytime, and anytime someone asks about doing one I make her post it :-P
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you look beautiful in the pics!  Congrats on the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • edited December 2011
    yay, glad it all went so well!! I love the last pic you posted. Thanks for the info on the birdseed and rice.....we can't have any at our venue so I guess I lucked out on that

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful. So glad your day went well. :)
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your pictures! So glad your day went well! Did you take a honeymoon? I don't remember if you said so?
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yaaaay! Glad you're back. Congrats again, Mrs!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful!! Congrats, MRS!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm glad it all went well! The pics look great! 
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  The pics are pretty and I'm glad the day went well!  How's your ankle feeling?  FI fell down the stairs yesterday and hurt his ankle and after I stopped freaking out (lol) I thought about you.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    About my ankle.. (I forgot to put this in the recap, my mistake). I wore an ace bandage on my ankle all morning until it was time to put on my dress. My ankle held up for the ceremony and reception and the rest of the day. It still hurts a little right now, but I've hurt this ankle before and it's just slow to heal.

Thanks for all your prayers about it, they worked because my walk down the aisle was pain free!!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Love the sig pic! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards