Christian Weddings
Options

NWR, but I'm SO excited!

Last night FI and I went to look at washers and dryers. We're both in seminary and saving for the wedding so we're strapped for cash. I prayed God would show us a good deal (I felt a tad bit silly praying for a sale) BUT

we ended up getting a top-of-the-line washer and dryer, originally everything would have been over $2600, we got it for $400! And it's my favorite color! So pumped! 

PostCeremony-131.1

Re: NWR, but I'm SO excited!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what an amazing deal! I love those kind of washers/dryers! How did you get it so inexpensive?? Good find! 
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW What a price!!! Such a great answered prayer. Good for you :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_nwr-but-im-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f6484aa8-fe65-457c-833d-23aaf162385ePost:c6d332d7-26af-4500-922a-7b28a7950aea">Re: NWR, but I'm SO excited!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, what an amazing deal! I love those kind of washers/dryers! How did you get it so inexpensive?? Good find! 
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It was a combo of open box, manufacturer promotion, employee discount (FI does PR for Best Buy), Reward Zone points (due to a miskate, FI had $1000 in reward dollars. He tried to give them back, but they wouldn't take them). </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm so pumped. They get delivered tomorrow. I might start taking my laundry to FI's house haha

</div>
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's an awesome deal!  I would love a fancy new washer and dryer but our 9 year old very basic models are doing just fine, so I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.  I'll live vicariously through you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I was thinking earlier today that you know you're a grown up when you get REALLY EXCITED about a washer and dryer, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a fantastic deal!! Wow :) I'm excited for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome deal! 

H and I had been shopping for a new washer/dryer for a while, and we finally found one - we thought- in a Sears ad.  It was both washer and dryer, plus the pedastals for $1200.  Well ... we got home from the honeymoon, and my mom and dad had just found a pair at Lowe's from the "scratch and dent" section (that's what we call it) and they had just been repaired by the manufacturer and were in perfect condition.... normally a $2700 pair, they bought for us as a wedding gift for right around $1000.  It was AMAZING.  Every time I do laundry I think about their generosity!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow!! talk about a huge deal. Doing laundry in those would make it so much more enjoyable!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow what an amazing deal! Enjoy your new W&D, they're beautiful! :0)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're so fun! Congrats!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards