Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Sorry it's late but better late then never!

What is everyone doing this weekend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Hanging out with a great friend who also happens to be playing violin for the wedding and then talking on the phone with my FI! Yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tomorrow morning I have a family funeral to attend, then I plan on hanging out with H until he has to go to work.  In the evening I have quizzes to grade - oh joy.

Sunday H is off so I foresee a lot of cuddling and quality time since we've hardly seen each other all week.
  • Tomorrow: may have to work baseball games (depends on the weather) then FI and I are going to the movies and seeing "Act of Valor"

Sunday: working at my part time job, cleaning?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not much, haha.  I'm hanging out at home tomorrow, then going to a cookout with DH at my parents' on Sunday.  There will be much lounging and reading, haha.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • DH and I met a friend for dinner last night.  Well, I'd already eaten, so I just had chips, queso, and a margarita.

There's a group of us going to the shooting range this afternoon.  I'm excited - I've never been before.

DH was given Sunday off!!!!  I'm so glad we can go to church together this weekend.  (He'd worked all last weekend.)
  • mmmm, chip and queso.  Now I might have to make a run to Baja Fresh.  Thanks a lot Jenn :-P

BTW, what are you going to shoot?  I started with rifles a couple of years ago and now that my dad and H are getting into bows I think I'm going to try that too.  I've never done hand guns though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fb81261c-8019-4f84-b240-e8180a0b5fb8Post:8097135a-4a32-4ae3-bb2a-49792bfe628d">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]mmmm, chip and queso.  Now I might have to make a run to Baja Fresh.  Thanks a lot Jenn :-P BTW, what are you going to shoot?  I started with rifles a couple of years ago and now that my dad and H are getting into bows I think I'm going to try that too.  I've never done hand guns though.
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]

I ended up shooting a .22 semiautomatic pistol.  The friend I shared with used it last week and liked it.  Not much kickback, which was good for me as a beginner.  Even with what's a fairly small gun, my arms are sore today.  

The one experienced member of our group mentioned skeet shooting sometime.  I'm assuming that would be with rifles? 
  • yes, skeet would be with rifles.  Clay pigeons (you know, "PULL!  ka-boom").  I've never been skeet shooting, just target shooting, but I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards