Christian Weddings
Options

Meet with our Pastor Sunday

FI and I both happened to be at church together on Sunday which is rare due to us both normally working Sunday mornings. We talked with our pastor briefly about our upcoming wedding and any requirements he has for us.

He wants us to go to flagpage.com and do the "quiz" on there and that will be the basis for our meetings. Has anyone used this or heard of it before? TIA.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Meet with our Pastor Sunday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of it. We did the Taylor-Johnson. 

FI and I are in the same grad school program and had to do a TON of personality assessments when we started and compared those. 

Let me know if you like it! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of it...Have you done it yet?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_meet-pastor-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fd5f51f4-4d79-425a-b28d-ccd005e4afacPost:025376ec-90e1-460b-9155-5cfd687b9a49">Re: Meet with our Pastor Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Never heard of it...Have you done it yet?
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

<div>not yet, probably will sometime in the near future</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of it but definitely interested to hear about it after you do it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did it with my FI a couple of weeks ago! It is AMAZING!!!! There is also a book that further explains your results! I highly recommend it! The guy that started flag page is a pastor and he does a Marriage conference all over America called, Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage! We went to that as well! For me the experience was life changing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_meet-pastor-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fd5f51f4-4d79-425a-b28d-ccd005e4afacPost:d2aae49f-b711-4199-be70-5aa009dd3133">Re: Meet with our Pastor Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did it with my FI a couple of weeks ago! It is AMAZING!!!! There is also a book that further explains your results! I highly recommend it! The guy that started flag page is a pastor and he does a Marriage conference all over America called, Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage! We went to that as well! For me the experience was life changing!
    Posted by kyliebird01[/QUOTE]

<div>glad to hear you liked it so well. I will have to check out the book once we take the quiz</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards