November 2012 Weddings

Our FIRST Siggy Challenge!!!!

E-RINGS!!!  Post 'em in your Siggy girls, lets see the bling!!!!

Also, Autumn had a great idea and said that we should open our next poll a few weeks before the end of the month because our board is so slow. So, I am taking suggestions. Since FI & you was the other popular one I will post that again. If no other suggestions I will put all of the same back up with the exception of the e-rings.
Please let me know if you have issues posting in your siggy. I will do a how to for everyone.
Ox Katie

Re: Our FIRST Siggy Challenge!!!!

• how do I post 2 pictures side by side?
  • Just put the second code right after the first

Ex

*img address1 *
    *img address2 *

Just with < /> instead of **
    Also in order to have the text/img on top you would add *br /*
    that adds a line break, as long as you dont have that code in there everything will be side-by-side

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gorgeous rings girls!

• I'm so challenged at this code stuff, where do I add the break code? do i leave the astricks in? do i take out the space? after my text do i put a space? haha oh man

• nvm I now know I have to put those < > before and after everything and have no spaces. sorry girls!

And yes, everyone's rings are gorgeous, asimms, is that an e-ring and band or just the e-ring? Love it how it's so different!
  • Thanks... It is just the ring. for the band we are getting an enhancer that will go around it.

And don't worry about the code stuff... I only know it because it's part of what I'm going to school for so I actually had classes in it. If you ever need anymore help with it just let me know.

I really like both of your rings
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know how to upload the pics, I have them saved to my desk top but I don't know what to do from there...sorry, I am a new-be at this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not a problem at all. Most of us have a photobucket account. You upload the photo to there and then click on it. on the right hand side of the page it will list a bunch of codes. click on the html code, if you are using photobucket just clicking it will copy it.

Next click on update avatar/signature on the knot sidebar and paste that code down in the signature area.

If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ok, i got the pics on but now why are they so big LOL?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • never mind, I fixed it. Thanks for all your help! Everyone's rings are absolutely gorgeous!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine! I love your ring. Beautiful!
  • Thanks! I think every one has such gorgeous rings! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • okay so I think I've got it working. Hopefully the picture isn't gigantic! ;)
    E-ring! Photobucket
  • Yay! Love your E-ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards