November 2012 Weddings

Reintroduction!

Hello lovely November brides-to-be! I've been a member since I got engaged back in August '10, but I put wedding planning on the back burner to concentrate on graduating. Now that I've got my fancy pants degree, I'm ready to throw myself head first into wedding planning!

My darling fiance Iggy and I have managed to get the following done:

Attendants picked and asked (mostly)
Colors (chocolate brown, sage green, champagne)
Venue picked and deposit paid for Nov 3rd
Bridesmaids dresses picked
My dress picked (he doesn't know about it though)
Invites picked
Cake design narrowed down
STD's designed, going through the proof process now
Tentative guest list (whittled down from 266 to 227 last night!)
Joint checking started last year and a tidy bit of money stashed

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and count down to our weddings! :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reintroduction!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_reintroduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0a0c642e-3139-42d4-b09d-abf5687e7d5cPost:b8fa45a6-0061-4cd7-b245-618c1395ce52">Reintroduction!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello lovely November brides-to-be! I've been a member since I got engaged back in August '10, but I put wedding planning on the back burner to concentrate on graduating. Now that I've got my fancy pants degree, I'm ready to throw myself head first into wedding planning! My darling fiance Iggy and I have managed to get the following done: Attendants picked and asked (mostly) Colors (chocolate brown, sage green, champagne) Venue picked and deposit paid for Nov 3rd Bridesmaids dresses picked My dress picked (he doesn't know about it though) Invites picked Cake design narrowed down STD's designed, going through the proof process now Tentative guest list (whittled down from 266 to 227 last night!) Joint checking started last year and a tidy bit of money stashed Looking forward to getting to know all of you and count down to our weddings! :)
    Posted by AlmostMrsStrong[/QUOTE]

Yay congrats on your fancy pants degree!! What is it for? I got engaged in December '10 and I just recently started to put my planning in over drive :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on all fronts! I also just got my fancy pants degree! Its an awesome feeling!
  • Congrats on both counts! We're date twins!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_reintroduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0a0c642e-3139-42d4-b09d-abf5687e7d5cPost:651c1f48-9e27-4170-8863-b707f97f2dad">Re: Reintroduction!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Reintroduction! : Yay congrats on your fancy pants degree!! What is it for? I got engaged in December '10 and I just recently started to put my planning in over drive :) 
    Posted by bbyprincesss[/QUOTE]

<div>Math, it was a royal pain in the butt. So glad to be done with it!</div>
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on having all that done and getting your degree!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards