November 2012 Weddings

Cant decide....

Hello Nov 2012 Brides! So I was wondering what were some colors you ladies were using. I am having the hardest time coming up with set colors for my wedding. The color of our venue is like a salmon peachy color ( I attached a pic below) and I dont know what colors would look nice against it in pictures. Anyone have any good color schemes? Thanks so much :)

Re: Cant decide....

• I didnt think it was going to be this hard. My original plan was to go with fall colors, merlot/ruby MD dresses with orange flowers and a whole fall theme. But when we booked venue I just felt that the theme didnt match it. Plus I wasnt sure I liked the way the ruby DM dresses would look against the peachy color of the mansion. Which is one of my big concerns for pictures. I want the BM dresses to look nice against the bakdrop.I love the whole black , white, fushia but my fiance isnt a big fan of bright pinks so that was long lived. So now I'm thinking about doing a elegant and 1920s feel since the inside of the venue gives off that feel and it was something we both liked. But I have yet to come up with colors. Im starting to think I am over thinking it too much! Thanks for the help :)
  • I'm doing wine red, black white and silver,
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • I'm doing charcoal, red, and white :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards