November 2012 Weddings
Options

5 months today!

5 months today and it'll be Nov 17th!!  Tomorrow I'll be officially in the four month  mark...which means one month to start and finish my DIY invites...dear god...
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: 5 months today!

• Options
    yay!!

I am in the process of designing our invites now.... I'm excited to work on that part of all my DIY wedding things!!
  • Options
    I'm getting married on November 17th too!!! 

We actually had our invitations and thank you notes bought for us as an early wedding gift. I have them all together and stamped ready to go in the mail in a month! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You are so organized! 

Well I tried my hand at the DIY Michael's invites last night and used the Gartiner Studios template.  Three girls were there, 15 minutes later we had it figured out.  Then ran out of ink, lol.  But the templates and paper size/font size DID take a little fooling around with but point is...it works and I am so relieved!!!  They will look pretty good, we are using the champagne swirl invite set.  It'll only take 1 evening to print 3 boxes of invites, no time.  Major savings.
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    I feel so rushed. Ive been working on getting the printing just right on the addresses and making sure that it fits perfectly on the envelope. I cant believe that its already near the end of June (getting married on 11/24) and Im beginning to get the feeling of overwhelming anxiety that Im forgetting something. (not to mention the anxiety caused by one of my Moh and BMs who havent gotten their dresses yet)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know and seeing the invites makes it that much more real.  Well I am not printing anybody's names on the envelopes, handwriting them, but our addresses will be on those rectangular stickers, printed. 

In terms of BM and MOH dresses, I had the same issue.  My MOH was holding up the line.  Long story short the order only got processed last Friday.  They had said "give 3 months" which would be late Sept then to find/book a seamstress was cutting it close.  Anyway they told me on Friday the ship date will be August 30th, so sometime after that the dresses will be in (give 1-2 weeks, mid Sept at the latest, which was a bit of a relief), then the girls immediately have to make appointments for alterations in October.  We have not looked at colors for the guys' tuxes yet but they said where it is November, to not even bother with it until late August basically.  So well go in August, pick out what they are wearing, set up our account with the store, then the guys can filter in and get measured/paid up. 

So my next 3 major checks are buy my shoes and earrings this weekend, do the invites/rsvp/address/stamp them and have them ready to go for the end of the summer, then the guys' tuxes. 
    My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards