November 2012 Weddings

11/3 brides, 250 days to go!

Ahhh! I felt so ahead of the game, and now I feel like I don't have anything done. I still need to find a florist, do a cake testing, find transportation, hire a photographer, find my shoes, pick out our wedding rings, pick out our song for the first dance, and keep the wedding as drama-free as possible.

Yesterday FI and I had a wedding-related fight. I had to firmly tell him that you can write "Cocktail attire" but you cannot write "Do not dress like a slut" on the wedding invitations, and you can't turn people away because they are showing too much cleavage. He's stubborn.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 11/3 brides, 250 days to go!

• haha, what do you mean you can't write "do not dress like a slut" on the invites??!!
    I feel you...yay, for being 250 days away...but I feel like it's creeping up way too quickly for my liking that I'm starting to stress a little! FI and I started going over some things with FMIL this weekend (rehearsal dinner, budgets, etc.), and I feel like she wasn't even ready to start thinking about wedding related stuff with us yet. I just wanted to shake her & tell her we have alot less time than she thinks we do & to get a move on! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want it to come faster! My mom got her dress last week and we meet with florist at the end of March. I am so over the planning and want to be married already!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards