November 2012 Weddings
Options

NYE!

Hey ladies.  Can you believe it, in 11 days, it will be 2012!  Then we will all be in the year we are getting married :)

Re: NYE!

• Options
    woohoo! 2011 went by quick!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!! And before we know it November will be here!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait!
  • Options
    Oh! I never thought of it like that, no more "next year" clearifications 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nye?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:35126d65-a8c3-4a6e-af9c-c64c8e4ba897Post:9877f1e5-76a4-477e-bf64-d799b572aece">Re: NYE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh! I never thought of it like that, no more "next year" clearifications 
    Posted by bbyprincesss[/QUOTE]

Do you find that still happens? Once we past this November 10th, I found it to be much easier.
  • Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to 2012.  2011 has been amazing, but I'm really excited for all 2012 has in store.  Several friends and family members are having babies, several friends are getting married, my sister is getting married, then finally it's our turn to get married!

Do any of you have fun NYE plans?  The past several years have been crazy for us - we went to D.C. one year, Boston one year, and various local parties the other years.  This year, we're just laying low for a change.  Doing dinner at The Melting Pot, then heading home to relax for the ball drop.

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FI graduated from the NYPD Academy yesterday!! So it's official, I am now engaged to a cop! lol Laughing
    His first assignment is NYE in Times Square. They set up an NYPD section for family and friends. So I will most likely be heading in to Times Square to watch the ball drop in person!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yeah not so much after the date past but FI grandmother just about fell over when we told her the date in October. It was funny.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards