November 2012 Weddings

Hair and Makeup artist

When should I start looking for a hair stylest and make up artist. I dont want them to give me the you are way to early im not even going to give you the time of day look or responce. Ive gotten that it it really urks me, Im excited but want to know how much to save and that i have some one when the big day arives.

Re: Hair and Makeup artist

• I think it depends on who you are considering...I'm asking a friend to do mine and I've already asked her because it's her normal day off. I think the "normal" timeframe to find/book one is 6-8 months out. I say it doesn't hurt to look around and at least ask for pricing if you know what kind of style you like and what you are wanting! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked my hair stylist and MUA about a month ago.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • i booked mine back in Sept. shes works in tv and books up quickly so i grabbed her while she was available.
    Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a freelance makeup artist and I would book someone over a year out if they contacted me and wanted to! Guess it depends on the artist but I think you can never be too early, espcially if you want to do a trial and/or more than one trial. I once had a bride come to me and I was her 4th MUA trial because she couldn't find anyone that she liked, so it was definitely good that she had gotten started early!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards