November 2012 Weddings

October Siggy

How about we create collages for a wedding preview (like I've seen on other boards).

Thoughts?

Re: October Siggy

• Good idea I would need some help figuring out how to put that together if that's what we go with. I was also thinking venue or honeymoon would also be good options
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I really like that idea.... but I feel like I have enough trouble just getting the one picture to load correctly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • That would be a nice idea although it might be bit difficult to do for some people imo. I agree with sundayrose, maybe venue?
  • I agree, i think wedding preview's are cool but I dont know how to make collages!
  • I like collage or honeymoon. 

I wonder if you could copy the inspiration pictures for the collage into paint, arrange and save as a new picture, and then used the new paint collage picture to load.  I'm no graphic artist, but I think that is how I would try to do it.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • Venue works too...not everyone may be going on a honeymoon.

You can make collages using sites like http://www.photocollage.net/

• I think we should do venue (or something like that) for October and then the wedding preview for November, our actual wedding month!!!!! :) I can't believe we only have two Siggy's left!!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_october-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:3d6ffecf-053f-426b-9e44-73a8b393ee34Post:b3e379be-a537-4241-afea-b256aa241e2d">Re: October Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we should do venue (or something like that) for October and then the wedding preview for November, our actual wedding month!!!!! :) I can't believe we only have two Siggy's left!!!
    Posted by sundayrose[/QUOTE]

<div>This one has my vote! :)</div><div>Also yes it is possible to make a collage in paint. I use photoshop but it's really easy to do in paint as well. Also there are tons of generators online too. :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards