November 2012 Weddings
Options

Another check today

After work we are meeting with our decorator to choose our decorations, like linens, chair covers, table centerpieces, etc. 

Crazy but I can't wait!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: Another check today

• Options
    We had our tasting last night, my first fitting today and my shower is Saturday! Nuts, everything is really happening now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    We're meeting with the venue tonight to finalize the menu! and hopefully picking tuxes this weekend...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sadly all I've done is make the hair appointments for everyone for that morning ;)  Meeting our officiant on Sept 2, our shower was supposed to be later in September but it conflicted with FIL's college football season tickets (don't get me started) so that's pushed out until later in October.  FI is working this weekend so hopefully I'll get more projects worked on, this weekend I'm aiming on getting the material to make my girls their wraps, finishing the flower girl basket, and getting supplies sent out to a friend who is doing our bouts and hair clips and corsages. That's the plan, hopefully I'll get a start on the bouquets too...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Exciting isn't it?

I was very pleased with the decorator yesterday, she had a "mock" table made up with our colors and all we had to say was "exactly that, perfect".  Done and done!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    That is great.  I love when I get things done... however I have so much more to do still I feel llike I am not making much progress at all.  I did book the caterer and finalize the menu and had our tasting.  Now I have to finalize details with the venue and I have a meeting this week.  And lots more to get done.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards