November 2012 Weddings

Hey ladies!

Hey, I have been hanging out a lot on the Destination Wedding board and thought I would drop a line over here on November to meet some other  lovely ladies with dates close to mine :) Our date is November 6, 2012 in Mexico and I am SOOO excited! We have been engaged for 11 months already and were originally planning on getting married in June of 2013 and only in the last 3 months we decided to change the date. I'm a little over whelmed with the change of pace in planning but I know it will be worth it the day of.. oh and my name is Samantha :)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hey ladies!

• ktsannktsann member
    First Comment
    Welcome! Don't worry, you will get everything done and it will be awesome, especially since it will be in Mexico!
  • MissVowlesMissVowles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the welcome! :
  • Congrats and welcome! Where in Mexico are you having the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • puerto vallarta, at the royal decameron.. :
  • YAY a familiar face! I didnt even realize we were almost date twins though! I'm 11/5/12 :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_hey-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:426b1fc1-39cc-4882-9d9d-afe47a198f97Post:5b8e8117-be36-4367-a365-b9ab19087ed2">Re: Hey ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY a familiar face! I didnt even realize we were almost date twins though! I'm 11/5/12 :)
    Posted by harr0610[/QUOTE]

hey! haha I totally noticed that today on the DW board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards