November 2012 Weddings

100 days!

For those of us getting married on November 3rd! Time is flying by, I can't believe it! Also kind of freaked out with how much there is left to do...

Re: 100 days!

• Tomorrow is your double digits!!  I am nervous for you! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • 100 days here too!  Tomorrow will be the double digits, then it will be really scary lol.
  • Wooohooo!! I'm at 100 on Saturday but I'm at 99 days until we leave for the wedding! I am so excited!! It's starting to feel real now!
  • 100 for me too! I'm freaking out!! So so so much left to do. Double digits here we come!
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • Yup ditto here...yikes and holy batman...but on a happier note...NOVEMBER 3RD IS THE BEST DATE EVER!!!  I can't wait to be Mrs. Valle!!
    Anniversary
  • Due to the craziness of closing on our new home yesterday, I didn't realize we were at our 100 day mark until late last night. Between setting up house and finishing up wedding details, the next 99 days are going to be insane!!
  • I'm 100 days today and all of a suddent I'm questioning everything!!  Not the actual getting married part, just every decision that has been made thus far and everything still left to do.
  • I'm a 100 days today also!

And I am realizing what I have left to do( not a lot but.. get his suit, get our rings, figure out shoes, finalize florist, pick out what to say during ceremony, hair ideas, place cards/menu cards ordered,etc.) are seeming more then I thought when I realize I am almost in double digits.

But yay for almost being at double digits- the rest of the time should fly by!(Think, almost in August! Then next thing you know September, October and then our weekend!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards